Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 3 2012

I have a few gratitudes

I am grateful
That my dear friends of 28 years are Okay after a very bad motorcycle accident. The wife just sprained her ankle. But he was in surgery for around 12 hours today. His prognosis is good but a long road ahead. I wish we lived closer.

I am grateful

That my aunt whom passed away today did so with grace and was happy with a life well lived. She will be missed.

I am grateful

That my friend M is okay. She fell off the deck of her Dads house and broke her ankle. It could have been worse. Today is her birthday but the ankle is giving her and her father some time together. Which is an awsome thing.

I am grateful

we got rid of Chico the chi’s bad teeth today. He seems happier.

I am grateful

For a nice day with family. I am starting to feel like my old self after years of chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment