Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5-30-12

I am tired. I am stressed out. I don’t want to get burned out.

Our respite care company is shutting the doors in a month. It freaked me out at first. Six hours a week of free time may not seem like much but when you are stuck with people that are so sick and frail all the time it is a major emotional drain.

I guess we will survive. At least I do have relief every Tuesday.
Still it was a blow to me and it upset me.

There are folks out there in worse shape then us. So very sad.

At least my in-laws have us. Some people have no one and respite care is being cut on many levels.

Sometimes I wonder how long this will go on. It is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I don’t want to wish them in the grave. Yet I want my life back. I miss it. Does that make me a bad person?

No comments:

Post a Comment