Sunday, May 20, 2012

I got mad

And yelled but only after the father-in-law tore the shower door off the shower. He often shakes it in anger but I did not expect him to pull the whole thing off. I feel like a line has been crossed. My emotions of caring have just vanished. Maybe it is better this way. Zombieland.

It can be very hard to let go and let God. I think that is where I am. I am going through the motions but keeping out of the fray. I have been having to do this with my Mother-in-law as well. It has really become nothing more then A job 24/7 that I just want to be over with and go home. Except this is home. I am tired of the insanity and I can’t leave. Days really suck when I just want to relax at home. They are here. So I have to leave. I really just want to scream and I really wish I had my old punching bag. It took the steam out real quick.

Okay enough ranting and on with my day. Hopefully there is no where to go but up.

No comments:

Post a Comment